Friday, June 24, 2005

Thai Language School

Yesterday I started with the Thai language school. The school program is based on three speaking and three reading/writing levels. I started with the second speaking level with four Japanese classmates. It's quite funny with these Japanese :-) I'm one week behind the school program, so I'll get some private lessons, starting next week.

To catch up with the whole program I'll make some extra effort myself, there shouldn't be any problem with the lessons. Actually I got a big advantage, since my classmates only speak and can't read. I can read and sometimes I read the (expected) answers, the teacher is asking for ;-) I hope she won't find out to fast ;-)

Next week I'll make some pictures of the school, the teacher and the classmates, so you'll know how they look like...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home