Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A sea of houses and probably a sea of dreams...

Every morning I look out of my balcony and the same question is going through my mind. I see a sea of houses in front of me and I think, that behind every window there might be a person, getting up just right now, as I do.


These persons might have dreams, wishes and fears. What are there dreams? Why do they get up every morning and try to achieve there goals?

What is it, that pushes us to achieve certain dreams and wishes? How do we get the idea of a goal? What is influencing us and why do we try to get something?

I think, to expect an answer is not necessary, I believe it's enough, to get a better answer. I believe, that the most certain thing in our life is, that nothing is certain :-) Somehow this makes me feel very comfortable. If we would be able to accept, that life might have a plan for us and our role is much less significant, than we would like to believe, we probably would be less greedy, more understandable and probably wiser.

I wish you all a wonderful day and take care! Most things, happing to us, are not as important as we might think in this very moment... Give the impressions some time and reflect upon it, you might discover some different point of view after a few days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home