Tuesday, July 05, 2005

New apartment in the same mansion

I got a new apartment in the same mansion. This apartment is rented monthly, so it's much cheaper. I'm paying about 5'500 Bath per month, not including water and electricity.

I think it's quite cheap and a really nice place :-)

Here you can see the view from my new balcony...



To get a good start in the room and to be protected from ghosts, I got a little Buddha from nice neighbor's in the mansion. It's really lovely, and maybe it's true...



I have a little working and study table, where I spend quit a lot of my time...



Of course I have to eat from time to time and I really love the fruits in Thailand, therefore I always have some fruits in my fridge...



If I'm tired I have a hug bed to sleep in...



And for the daily needs, there is a nice bathroom...





As you can see, I'm very lucky with my room and it's a really nice place to stay :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home